Monday, December 12, 2011

Starlite Wreath

I have not been in a crafty mood lets say for the last 3 months or so but when I saw THIS cute wreath on Pinterst I decided that that was going to be my Christmas Wreath this year.

Here is how mine turned out....not too shabby, huh???




I am not good at writing tutorials (I always forget to take pictures as I go along...oops) so if you would like to make one click HERE and it will take to the site I used.

I did however shellac mine because when I walked into the room and found my 4 year old licking it I just knew that it needed to be shellaced or else it would probably end up being a sticky mess.

It's super easy...if I can do it anyone can!!!


1 comment:

Juli said...

I LOVE it Heather! So cute! I haven't made my Christmas wreath yet, so I might have to make this one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...